Wow. This is actually a tad bit harder than I thought it would be... I keep wanting to push my updates back and back and back... But then I realize by doing that, it would be years before I updated again. So here's a {pictureless update}. But I will try my best to separate into paragraphs so as not to bore you... =)
This past weekend we went on a one night road trip to Austin. It was exciting. It was hot and humid. Seriously. I think I lost weight, but definetely gained it all back and then some. =) Ryan got his certification and permission to be officially called Ryan Bartholomee CPA. Then we went to eat at Spaghetti Warehouse. I've never eaten there before and that was tons of fun! We ate with Ryan's grandparents and a family friend. It was good conversation and good eating. I didn't have a camera, or else there would be pictures posted here... =( But all in all, it was a nice long road trip getaway from Midland.
In other Bartholomee news... We are planning to go visit my parental units at some point. Possibly the weekend of Father's Day since its the last day of the annual Dumas carnival Dogie Days. (How exciting!... No really, the Lions Club cooks the best food. If nothing else, its well worth it for the food...) IDK, we'll have to just see, but I REALLY WANNA SEE MY PARENTS!!! =*(
Ryan and I were planning a Vegas vacay on our 2 year anniv. but recently wondered if maybe something else like a cruise would be more fun. I have heard Vegas can be lots of fun {minus the casinos, losing money and creepy icky people...} Like the sights and shows and all. * Sigh * Almost like Hollywood...which is another trip we should consider taking so that I can finally get discovered....
Okay, enough paragraphs and pictureless entry! Love you guys!!!
1 comment:
Is it legal to have as much fun in life as you do? Love you, Vanessa
Post a Comment